- Enrollment will continue until classrooms are filled
- To secure your child's spot in the program, a $200 deposit is due at the time of registration
Registration Documents needed at time of registration:Category A – Provide one (1) document
- Upon entering the preschool program, students will be required to have a physical exam and show proof of required immunizations.
This is in accordance with the State of Illinois requirements.
AND:B – Provide two (2) documents
- Real Estate tax bill or Mortgage document or pay book
- Signed lease (The District must have a valid lease on file at the District office at all times. When your lease expires, please bring a copy of your renewed lease to the District.)
- If leasing: proof of last 2 months rent payments, along with lease
- Section 8 letter
- Military housing letter Category
- Gas bill
- Electric bill
- Water/Sewer bill
- Phone bill (home or cell)
- Cable bill
- Vehicle Registration or Insurance
- Bank Statement
- Public Aid or Medicaid letter/card
- Credit Card statement
- Paycheck stub
- City sticker receipt
- Tuition for the school year is $3500
Tuition is paid in two installments: $1550.00 (after deposit or $1750.00) due by June 30, and $1750.00 due by December 14.