Curriculum and Program
- Taught by licensed Early Childhood Teachers (licensed in general education, special education and English language learner certified) with additional teaching assistants and specialists (speech and language pathologist, occupational and physical therapists, school psychologist) supporting the classroom.
- The Creative Curriculum© is a research-based curriculum that serves as the foundation of instruction. Additional programs (Jolly Phonics, Handwriting Without Tears) place heavy emphasis on early literacy skill development.
- Opportunities for teacher-directed learning and self-directed exploration in 11 interest areas: blocks, dramatic play, toys and games, art, library, discovery, sand & water, music & movement, cooking, technology and outdoors.
- Frequent and ongoing assessment of student skill development.
- School setting provides access to a playground, library, indoor activity space and upper grade helpers.
- Prepares students to enter a full day of kindergarten.