WELCOME TO THE PARENT TEACHER CLUB
District 31 benefits from a high level of parental support and involvement through the Parent Teacher Club Organization (PTC). The Parent Teacher Club sponsors programs to raise money to enrich programming for our children.
Parents volunteer in the classrooms and provide a range of supplemental activities including cultural arts assemblies, author-in-residence presentations, an art appreciation program, the Wildcat Times Student Newspaper, holiday parties, teacher appreciation activities, graduation celebrations and much more.
LATEST EVENTS AND NEWS
- Check out the December PTC Newsletter.
- Daddy Daughter Dance - Friday, December 7th from 6-8:30 pm. Pre-sales through Thursday, December 6th for $25/couple + $5/each additional child. RSVP available here. Tickets also available at the door ($30/couple). Admission includes dinner, dessert, refreshment and dancing.
- Yankee Catalog Sale - Sales through 1/10 - online only. Visit www.yankeecandlefundraising.com and use GROUP# 999983384.
- VOLUNTEER with the PTC - Check out current needs here.
- Join the PTC for 2018-2019! Click here for the membership form, if you did not join during registration.
- Directory Spot - The new directory is LIVE. If you have questions contact Terah by at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the PTC, please fill out this file and submit it with your membership fee to Terah Bozarth. Questions: email@example.com
Contact Information: PTC Email: firstname.lastname@example.org