WELCOME TO THE PARENT TEACHER CLUB
District 31 benefits from a high level of parental support and involvement through the Parent Teacher Club Organization (PTC). The Parent Teacher Club sponsors programs to raise money to enrich programming for our children.
Parents volunteer in the classrooms and provide a range of supplemental activities including cultural arts assemblies, author-in-residence presentations, the Parent Publishing Center, an art appreciation program, the Wildcat Times Student Newspaper, holiday parties, teacher appreciation activities, graduation celebrations and much more.
LATEST EVENTS AND NEWS
- SpiritWear is on sale again! Place your order by April 20. For more information - visit the PTC SpriritWear website.
- Taste of D31 - April 27th from 6-8:30 pm. Join us for this family event celebrating the diversity of our school district. Pre-Order Tickets here. Sign up to volunteer the night of the event here. Contact Terah with any questions.
- Amazing and super fun opportunities exist for PTC Committee Chairs for next school year! Click here to review all the exciting opportunities available for you to participate in our schools! Also, we have an Executive Board Position open, VP of Community Relations. If you are interested in any chair position listed, please reach out to Alba Ramones who is the VP of Fundraising, Albaalbaaramones@gmail.com. If you would like to discuss the Executive board position please reach out to Karina Gitlevich our current PTC President, email@example.com
- PTC Special Meeting 3/15/2018 - Minutes and 2017-18 Budget.
- Directory Spot - The new directory is LIVE. If you have questions, please contact Terah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the PTC, please fill out this file and submit it with your membership fee to Terah Bozarth. Questions: email@example.com
Contact Information: PTC voice mail: 847-868-2472; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org