WELCOME TO THE PARENT TEACHER ORGANIZATION (PTO)
District 31 benefits from a high level of parental support and involvement through the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). The Parent Teacher Organization sponsors programs to raise money to enrich programming for our children.
Parents volunteer in the classrooms and provide a range of supplemental activities including cultural arts assemblies, author-in-residence presentations, an art appreciation program, the Wildcat Times Student Newspaper, holiday parties, teacher appreciation activities, graduation celebrations and much more.
LATEST EVENTS AND NEWS
- Check out the March PTC Newsletter.
- Art to Remember - Orders due MARCH 22. Order forms went home or order online: http://order.arttoremember.com/
- Taste of D31 is coming - April 12th from 6-8:30 pm. Pre-Order Forms accepted until 3/9. Sign up to help the night of the event!
- VOLUNTEER with the PTC - Check out current needs here.
- Join the PTC for 2018-2019! Click here for the membership form, if you did not join during registration.
- Directory Spot - If you have questions contact Terah Bozarth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the PTO, please fill out this file and submit it with your membership fee to Terah Bozarth. Questions: email@example.com
Contact Information: PTO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org