Field Middle School is proud to present
Friday, December 9 2016 at 7:00 PM and Saturday, December 10 2016 at 1:00 PM
Dress Rehearsal: Thursday, December 8 at 4:00 PM
Friday, December 9 - Advisory musical snippets 8:50am - 9:10am
- Auditions will take place on Tuesday August 30th and Wednesday August 31st. Callbacks will be Thursday September 1st.
- Practices will begin on Tuesday September 6th. All students who tryout will receive a role in the school musical.
- Students are expected to commit to the musical when they try out. Students and parents will sign an extracurricular participation agreement when practices begin.
- It is expected that your son/daughter will attend all set tryout dates with the exception of any excused absences recognized by District 31. Even though an absence might be excused, it may still impact the director's decision about which role they will be awarded.
- It is expected that your son/daughter will attend all practices with the exception of any excused absences recognized by District 31. Being a member of another athletic team does not excuse you from your obligations to your Field Middle School cast members.
- If your child has a prior or upcoming commitment to either a school/outside activity that will conflict with tryouts or performances, then they will have to choose ahead of time which activity they will participate in. They will not be allowed to discontinue one Field activity already in progress in order to join another one.
- It is expected that your son/daughter represent Field Middle School and their interscholastic program both academically and behaviorally. There will be weekly eligibility sheets monitoring participants throughout a given season. Parents will be appraised of situations that may impact participation in the musical.
For more information, the PDF that the cast will receive is available here.
Questions? Please contact Mary O'Brien, Producer; Case Carvell, Musical Director; or Paula Delehanty, Art Director