2021-2022 PreK-8 STUDENT REGISTRATION
Welcome to our District #31 new and returning families! We look forward to providing another year of exciting educational opportunities and adventures as we inspire minds and build futures together.
Returning Students: Complete Infosnap online (30 - 45 minutes) by using the instructions that were emailed to you, mailed to your home, or received in person.
New Students: Call District Office to prove residency and to get Infosnap information.
*Registration Clarification for Returning Students: Renters must have a current lease on file.*
Register for the 2021 - 2022 School Year (All returning and NEW fall 2021 students)
Register for the 2020 - 2021 School Year (Current year new students only)
If you have any registration questions, you may stop by the District Office between 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday. If you cannot come during the scheduled times, please call 847-313-4416 to schedule an appointment.
Pay online at the time of registration or, if you are paying by cash or check, submit payment to the District Office.
To apply for financial assistance when registering online, please select “Financial Aid” on the “Payment and Submit” page. Submit completed financial aid application along with all supporting documentation to the District Office within 30 days of registering your child.
Financial Aid Information
Submit Health Forms to your respective school office. Refer to grade level required health forms listed on the Winkelman and Field websites.
Field Medical Forms
Winkelman Medical Forms
Proof of Residency
If you have moved or are new to the school, please prove residency at the District Office. All renters must have a current lease on file.
2021-2022 Registration Information
2020 - 2021 Registration Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Why register early?
Student registration is the first and most important step in effectively and efficiently planning for the upcoming school year. It is imperative that we know the number of students who will be attending our schools in the spring so we can determine the number and types of staff needed.
How do I know what supplies my child needs?
You can access your child’s supply list through the Grade Level School Supply Lists link to the left, OR for your convenience, the PTC offers a school supply kit sale each year - one stop shopping!
When will I receive my child's class assignment/ schedule?
If your child’s registration process is complete ...
- The parent will receive his/her child’s class assignment the week before the school year begins.
- The student will receive his/her advisory information the week before the school year begins.
- The student will receive his/her schedule at the Field Family Fest.
How do I know if I qualify for financial assistance?
If you think you may qualify for financial assistance …
- Prove Residency, if applicable, and complete the online registration. Make sure to select "Financial Aid" on the "Payment and Submit" page.
- Complete and submit the Financial Aid Application, which can be accessed by clicking on the Financial Aid Forms link to the left. We request that you submit a completed Financial Aid Application, along with all supporting documentation, to the District Office within 30 days of registering your child on InfoSnap.
If you have any questions or need assistance registering your child, please do not hesitate to contact the District Office at 847-313-4416.