2020-2021 K-8 STUDENT REGISTRATION
Update: If you have questions about registering a student, please call 224-806-0025 for a consultation and/or to schedule an appointment. Early Registration has been extended to May 8.
Welcome to our District #31 new and returning families! We look forward to providing another year
of exciting educational opportunities and adventures as we inspire minds and build futures together.
Complete Infosnap online (30 - 45 minutes) beginning February 3, 2020 by using the instructions
mailed to your home. If assistance is needed, please attend one of the registration events below.
*Registration Clarification for Returning Students: Renters must have a current lease on file.*
Register for the 2020 - 2021 School Year (All returning and NEW fall 2020 students)
Register for the 2019 - 2020 School Year (Only use for students starting BEFORE June 1!)
Registration Events for All Students
Students entering Kindergarten must be five years old on or before September 1, 2020
2:10 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., February 10, 2020 (Winkelman, 1919 Landwehr Rd.)
3:10 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., February 12, 2020 (Winkelman, 1919 Landwehr Rd.)
If you miss either of these in-person registration events, you may stop by the District Office between
9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. If you cannot come during the
scheduled times, please call 847-313-4416 to schedule an appointment.
Pay online at the time of registration or, if you are paying by cash or check, submit payment to the
District Office. For an early registration fee discount, registration must be completed and fees must be
paid by May 8, 2020.
To apply for financial assistance when registering online, please select “Financial Aid” on the
“Payment and Submit” page. Submit completed financial aid application along with all supporting
documentation to the District Office within 30 days of registering your child.
Submit Health Forms to your respective school office. Refer to grade level required health forms listed
on the Winkelman and Field websites.
Proof of Residency
If you have moved or are new to the school, please prove residency at the District Office. All renters must have a current lease on file.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY REGISTER EARLY?
Student registration is the first and most important step in effectively and efficiently planning for the upcoming school year. It is imperative that we know the number of students who will be attending our schools in the spring so we can determine the number and types of staff needed.
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR A STUDENT REGISTRATION FEE DISCOUNT?
To qualify for a student registration fee discount, the following must occur:
- The student must be fully registered for 2020-2021 sometime between February 3 and May 8, 2020.
- The student’s registration fees for 2020-2021 must be paid in full by May 8, 2020, OR a payment plan must be agreed upon between the parent / guardian and District Office. To establish a payment plan, please call 847-313-4416.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SUPPLIES MY CHILD NEEDS?
You can access your child’s supply list through the Grade Level School Supply Lists link to the left, OR for your convenience, the PTC offers a school supply kit sale each year - one stop shopping!
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY CHILD’S CLASS ASSIGNMENT/SCHEDULE?
If your child’s registration process is complete ...
- The parent will receive his/her child’s class assignment the week before the school year begins.
- The student will receive his/her advisory information the week before the school year begins.
- The student will receive his/her schedule at the Field Family Fest.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I QUALIFY FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE?
If you think you may qualify for financial assistance …
- Prove Residency, if applicable, and complete the online registration. Make sure to select "Financial Aid" on the "Payment and Submit" page.
- Complete and submit the Financial Aid Application, which can be accessed by clicking on the Financial Aid Forms link to the left. We request that you submit a completed Financial Aid Application, along with all supporting documentation, to the District Office within 30 days of registering your child on InfoSnap.
If you have any questions or need assistance registering your child, please do not hesitate to contact the District Office at 847-313-4416.