Skip To Main Content

Preschool Residency

Documents Needs

Original birth certificate (copy can be made at office)

Category A – Provide one (1) document 

  • Real Estate tax bill or Mortgage document or Bill of sale 
  • Signed lease (The District must have a valid lease on file at the District office at all times. When your lease expires, please bring a copy of your renewed lease to the District.) 
  • If leasing, proof of last 2 months rent payments, along with lease
  • Section 8 letter 
  • Military housing letter 


Category B – Provide two (2) current documents 

  • Gas bill 
  • Electric bill
  • Water/Sewer bill 
  • Phone bill (home or cell) 
  • Cable bill 
  • Vehicle Registration or Insurance 
  • Bank Statement 
  • Credit Card statement 
  • Pay check stub 
  • City sticker receipt

Bills do not have to be from list above, any bill will be accepted as long as it is current, shows name/address and is a reoccurring bill. (can not be a one time bill/invoice or advertisement)

In addition to the documents listed above, please fill out the Declaration of Residency form. If you are unable to print the form, you may fill it out at the District office.