Northbrook Park District Program Assists Families with Students in Hybrid In-Person Learning
The Northbrook Park District, in partnership with District 31, is excited to announce a new program to assist families who have children attending school in a hybrid learning model. The attached information is for the new Park District program Community TIES - Together In Educational Support.
As District 31 finalizes plans for in-person learning, review the attached information and register for the lottery before Friday, August 7, 2020. Families will be notified of enrollment status no later than August 12.
Priority registration for this program will be in the following order:
1. Northbrook Park District residents and full-time teachers at Districts 27, 28, 30, and 31.
2. Non-resident families who attend Northbrook schools.
All participants wishing to re-enroll in Community TIES will be required to complete their registration on-line.
* Visit the Community TIES page and watch the registration tutorial here<https://www.nbparks.org/
* Register at on-line by clicking here<https://anc.apm.
* Choose the days your child will attend Community TIES based on their virtual learning schedule.
o You are responsible for choosing an accurate schedule for your child. A child who is not registered on any given day will not be admitted to the program that day.
* When you register, you will be required to pay your first month of registered tuition. Your lottery entry will not be complete unless payment is made.
* If your registration is confirmed after the lottery (no later than August 12), automatic payments will be withdrawn based on the monthly payment plan printed on your receipt.
Questions can be directed to Nancy Eschker, Recreation Supervisor for the Northbrook Park District, at (847) 291-2995 or firstname.lastname@example.org<