Pick Up and Drop Off Information
As we approach the first day of school, we want to start our short messages with information about drop off and pick up. We will review this information with the students on the first day of school, but wanted to share with you as well.
- 8:05-8:25-If students arrive between 8:05 and 8:25 students will enter the building through the “game” entrance next to the bike racks (which is adjacent to the drop-off/pick-up line on Techny). Students will then congregate in the dining commons or get a pass to any morning activities.
- After 8:25-Students will enter the building through the main school entrance off of Landwehr. When the 8:30 bell rings, students who are congregating in the vestibule will enter the building.
- After 8:37-Students who arrive after 8:37 will need to come to the office through the main school entrance in order to get a pass to class. The school day begins at 8:37.
After a few days, We know these procedures will become routine!
If you are a parent who drops off and picks up their child, we ask that you help us keep the process safe and efficient by doing the following:
- Please do NOT use the bus circle on Techny if you see buses in the circle or if it is between 8:25am-9am or between 3:15pm-3:45pm.
- When using our drop off lanes, we ask that you continually pull forward, even if it means your child has to walk to you. Students must be picked up on the curb as we do not allow them to cross the parking lot.
- Please do not leave your car at the curb or in line during pick-up/drop-off. If you need to come into the school, please use a parking space.
- All students are required to exit the building from the main school entrance, unless they are a band student with a large instrument.
Our goal is always the safety of our students. Thank you for helping us keep before and after school safe and efficient.