Lunch at Field
Lunch is 40 minutes and students can choose several options based on their preference. Students looking for a quiet, focused environment can go to Academic Lunch for a full period of extra time to do class work. Students in need of structured, teacher led math support can eat their lunch in the classroom before going to Math Lab for the final 20 minutes. Finally, students still have the traditional lunch/recess options of either going outside (gym if weather is an issue) or remaining in the Dining Commons .
- Every student will now need a pass to leave the lunchroom. This will help our staff know where all students are at all times
- Students who eat a regular lunch have the option to choose from the two daily menu selections OR an All-Beef Hamburger or a Chicken Patty. All options will include the standard menu side dishes and access to the unlimited fruit and veggie bar.
- Students can also purchase a la carte items such as salads, cookies, baked chips, made-to-order deli sandwiches, etc.
- In addition, the cafeteria will include an “Second Entrée” feature. This will allow students to purchase a second portion of the main entrée for only an additional $2.00 (instead of purchasing a whole second meal for $3.95). Second entrees and second meals will only be available to student accounts that have a positive balance. *Note: Students that choose a second entrée AND additional sides, will be charged for a second meal.
- Quest would like to remind parents to send in a check or use the online system to pay off any negative balances.
- Students reaching a negative balance of $12 will need to bring cash to purchase meals or bring a lunch from home. Purchases for a la carte items that results in a negative balance will not allowed. Students will be able to charge a lunch to their account once the account is no longer negative.