Field Spring Choir, Tiger Athletics, Graduation Festivities, PTO Message, Registration, Summer School, and Important Dates
Dear Parents and guardians,
We wish everyone a joyful and restful three-day weekend! School is not in session on Friday, April 22.
Just a few notes this week…
Field Spring Choir
Is your Tiger looking for a way to literally end the year on a high note? Then encourage them to sign up for the Spring Session of Field Choir! If they participated in the musical, Fall Choir, really enjoyed watching the musical, or have loved playing guitar, bass, or ukulele in class this ensemble will be a lbast for them!
Choir meets on Wednesdays after school from 3:40-4:45 with make-up rehearsals during recess for students who have to miss after school for other conflicts. If your Tiger is interested, Please have them complete this google form. If you have additional questions, please send Mr. Carvell an email with your question. email@example.com
Please join us in cheering on our Tigers!
- Tuesday, April 26 @Shephard
- Wednesday, April 27 @Wood Oaks
8th Grade Graduation Festivities
- Great America Trip on April 28-Permission Slip
- Graduation: June 6, 8:45-11:30 graduation celebration breakfast at Field and practice at GBS. 8th grade students dismiss at 11:30. Graduation Ceremony 7:00 P.M. at GBS
8th grade student High School opportunities
- GBN Cheerleading
- Tryout Meeting May 2nd @ 6:00 PMLocation - GBN Gym 108
- Open Gyms May 2, May 4, May 9, & May 11 from 6:00-8:00 PM
- Tryouts: (GBN Competition Gym) Monday, May 16 (Clinic Day) from 3:45-6:30 PM
Tuesday, May 17 from 6:00-8:00 PM ,Wednesday, May 18 from 3:45-6:30 PM
- Restaurant Fundraiser nights
- Friday, April 29 Around the World with D31
- Save the date for the Spring Fling at Winkelman on Friday, June 3.
Registration for the 2022-2023 School Year
Registration for the 2022 - 2023 school year is underway for all students. New students should call the district office to prove residency and to get Infosnap information. Returning students- registration information was emailed or mailed to their home. Learn more at www.district31.net/registration.
The Center for Gifted Summer Program
Registration is open for Worlds of Wisdom and Wonder which will be held at Winkelman School. View Flier here.
April 27 Wind Ensemble Concert at GBS and PTO Restaurant Fundraiser at La Taquiza"
April 28: 8th grade trip to Great America-information will be sent home 8th grade parents
April 29 PTO Presents Around the World Fun with District 31
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, 847-313-4451; or Mr.Cooper at email@example.com, 847-313-4448.
Thank you for your support and cooperation to help us make this a successful school year!
Dr. April Miller, Principal
Mr. Justin Cooper, Assistant Principal